Re: Use core or SRFIs?

From: Zelphir Kaltstahl
Subject: Re: Use core or SRFIs?
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 20:26:50 +0200

Ah, but SRFI 151 is not implemented in my version of Guile:

~~~~~
scheme@(guile-user)> (use-modules (srfi srfi-151))
While compiling expression:
no code for module (srfi srfi-151)
scheme@(guile-user)>
~~~~~

Guile version: 2.2.6 from Guix:

~~~~~
guile (GNU Guile) 2.2.6

License LGPLv3+: GNU LGPL 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/lgpl.html>.
~~~~~

Are you suggesting, that I copy the code for SRFI 151 from somewhere and
put it into my project?

Regards,

Zelphir