Re: [ANN] guile-json 3.3.0 released

From: Aleix Conchillo Flaqué
Subject: Re: [ANN] guile-json 3.3.0 released
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 15:18:11 -0800

Thanks!

This is another 3.x release so I didn't want to introduce any breaking
change and I didn't have time for a 4.0 release. Also, guile-json doesn't
have many users as far as I know, but at least I know a big one which is
Guix. I'm not sure if they use symbols as keys, but I'd like to do some
research first. I'll update that issue with my findings, it might take a
while though.

Best,

Aleix