Re: guile-user Digest, Vol 204, Issue 2

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: guile-user Digest, Vol 204, Issue 2
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 13:52:05 -0500

Distinguo.  I have not *pressured* the author to dual license; that is, I
have not exercised force or undue influence (of which I have none).  I have
*asked* them to do so and presented arguments in favor of it.   A fortiori,
I am not asking them to bow to me, but to act if they agree with my
reasoning.  Please retract the word "pressure".

In addition, I did not know (though I certainly should have checked) that
the guile-json copyright has remained with the author rather than being
assigned to the FSF.  I will communicate directly with the author.