Re: SRFI-151 (Bitwise Operations) Implementation

From: Frank Terbeck
Subject: Re: SRFI-151 (Bitwise Operations) Implementation
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2020 10:10:25 +0100

Hi Linus!

Linus Björnstam wrote:
> I have a port of the SRFI code as well, using renaming of guile and srfi-60
> procedures as necessary.

I see! I did mine from scratch, while reading the spec.

> It has the make-bitwise-generator from srfi-151.

Interesting. I thought  the generators were part of  some disjoint type.
After seeing  the iterator you  implemented, I  actually took a  look at
SRFI-121 and indeed: “They are just procedures that conform to a calling
convention, so you can construct a generator with lambda.”

I guess I'll do the same for now! Thanks for letting me know. :)

Regards, Frank