Re: Pure (side-effect-free) calls into c/c++?

From: Linas Vepstas
Subject: Re: Pure (side-effect-free) calls into c/c++?
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2020 23:52:59 -0600

To answer my own question, I've now got a glimmer as to how to do  most of
this, using syntax-case and quasi-syntax, as described in
https://www.gnu.org/software/guile/manual/html_node/Syntax-Case.html#Syntax-Case
with the display-compile-timestamp example, and then cleverly reworking
that. ...Basically, replacing the (current-time) in that example, with the
memoization code, thus providing compile-time memoization.  I'll post when
I get something working-ish. Tomorrow-ish.

Now all I need is a way to tell apart `42` from `(+ x y)`  ...

--linas