stis-data

From: Stefan Israelsson Tampe
Subject: stis-data
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 23:16:13 +0100

HI,

I just want to announce my pure guile safe serialiser that serialises and
deserialise guile datastructures to a byte format. It can either keep the
data compressed more or less and by default the original datastructure is
perfectly represented. It can represents all datastructures that are atoms,
lists, vectors, variables, structs or objects.

classes and objects need to have a target class or struct references in a
module for it to work

This repository should be a safer option that a simple read/write
serialization.

For a small part of the API and a little example see README

REPO:
https://gitlab.com/tampe/stis-data

A similar repo is
https://gitlab.com/tampe/guile-persist

That is more feature complete (includes serialisation of lambdas and
continuations and whatnot) but is unsafe.