Happy birthday, Guile!

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Happy birthday, Guile!
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 15:56:31 +0100

Hello Guilers!

Today, it’s been 9 years since Guile 2.0 came out!

  https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-devel/2011-02/msg00173.html

It’s impressive how much has been accomplished since 2.0, and how what
seemed like a pipe dream back then came into reality with 3.0.  I think
Guile 2.0 started a renaissance of Guile, and it’s in bloom now.  :-)

We used to have a “Guile potluck” for the anniversary, where people
would bring their own hacks and virtually join for a party.  We missed
it this year, but if there’s a nice hack that you’d like to share, now
is a good time!

Happy hacking with Guile!

Ludo’.