Re: How to operate on peg:tree structure

From: Arun Isaac
Subject: Re: How to operate on peg:tree structure
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2020 01:28:52 +0530

> That means i now have to do something useful with the peg tree. How does
> it work? I don'tknow exactly what to do from here. I guess i have to walk
> the tree somehow and execute the rules as i go, but i don't have a clue
> how to do this :/.

When I need to operate on a PEG parse tree, I use pre-post-order from
(sxml transform). But I'm not sure if this is the best way and I'd be
glad to hear if someone has a better way.

If you'd like a code example, see my use of pre-post-order in
guile-email.
https://git.systemreboot.net/guile-email/plain/email/email.scm

Cheers!