Re: Nyacc question: [found] where are the actions bound?

From: tomas
Subject: Re: Nyacc question: [found] where are the actions bound?
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2020 16:47:42 +0100

On Sat, Mar 14, 2020 at 07:31:10AM -0700, Matt Wette wrote:
> On 3/14/20 4:59 AM, address@hidden wrote:

[...]

> >and have make-lalr-parser pick up the bindings in the lexical
> >environment.

[...]

> I get it now.  What you expect makes much sense.
>  I will think about that.

It might come at a price, I don't know. At least, the calling site
has to capture the (lexical) environment, so make-lalr-parser has
either to get the env as an extra parameter or it has to become
a macro.

As I wrote in the other mail, a doc fix could be more than enough.

I repeat: I barely know what I'm doing, so I might be dangerous ;-)

Cheers & thanks
-- tomás