Re: [ANN] Guile Hall 0.3.0 released

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: [ANN] Guile Hall 0.3.0 released
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 10:27:20 +0200

Hi Catonano,

Catonano <catonano@gmail.com> skribis:

> Il giorno gio 28 mag 2020 alle ore 17:54 Ludovic Courtès <ludo@gnu.org> ha
> scritto:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Catonano <catonano@gmail.com> skribis:

>> > It's here !
>> > https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-devel/2020-05/msg00026.html
>>
>> Thank you.  It’s more concise than what I committed.
>>
>> What’s your suggestion exactly?  Do you think the version in master is
>> too verbose?
>>

> I explained my reasons to Alex and he agreed with them
>
> You can read my reasons here
> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-user/2020-05/msg00094.html
>
> As for what I'm suggesting: I'm suggesting to create a new commit in which
> you scrap the current text and you paste our version

I’m sorry, I won’t do that.  The arguments in the message you reference
above are not compelling to me; I fail to see what’s wrong with the
current text.

Apologies for not following the discussion closely enough.  I’m
personally willing to move on now, but really, I think the outcome is good.

Thanks again for pushing this change!

Ludo’.