Re: [ANN] Guile Homebrew Tap

From: Alex Sassmannshausen
Subject: Re: [ANN] Guile Homebrew Tap
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 12:49:26 +0200

Hey Aleix,

This project is very interesting — anything to make Guile more widely
available and get started with!

I can see that recipes seem pretty straightforward.  Would there be a
point do you think in having Hall be able to auto-generate them for
contribution to your repo?

Aside from this do you know if Guix is supported on MacOS?  I am not a
user and do not know the current state!

Cheers,

Alex