Re: What is the status of guile-gnome, or gtk\guile?

From: Zelphir Kaltstahl
Subject: Re: What is the status of guile-gnome, or gtk\guile?
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 10:39:52 +0200

This is what I have been looking up just yesterday as well!

I remember some e-mails here on the Guile user list definitely later
than 2017. However, they also did not turn up on my search engine search
yesterday.

I also wonder, if there is a tutorial somewhere, which shows the basics
of using guile-gnome for making a GUI application. I'd love to use Guile
+ GTK3 for an application I want to write for a long time.

Regards,
Zelphir