"Missing" libraries/concepts found in other languages/ecosystems?

From: Simen Endsjø
Subject: "Missing" libraries/concepts found in other languages/ecosystems?
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2020 09:38:28 +0200

Hi, I'm new to scheme/lisp, so I'm trying to find out how to do things the "lisp way". On the other hand, I like things from other ecosystems too, and I'm having problems finding this for Guile. It might be because there's no need for it/I'm
terrible at searching/nobody had the time yet, or something else.

I've been trying to find implementations for https://reactivex.io without any luck. And I'm unable to find implementation of FP concepts as found in Haskell and other languages. Functor, Monad, lenses (and other helpers for working with
immutable data).

Does things like this exists, or is it better to use something else?

Regards Simen