Handling object communication in GOOPS

From: Jan Wielkiewicz
Subject: Handling object communication in GOOPS
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 01:24:42 +0200

Hello,

I would like make objects of two different classes communicate, but I'm
not sure how to implement it or if there already exists something for
the purpose.

Say I have two classes: <file-manager> and <address-bar>.
During initialization of an <file-manager> object, it creates a slot
containing <address-bar> object.

I would like to make the <file-manager> object to know when address in
the address bar is changed, for example (set-address address-bar1
"/home/user").

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Jan Wielkiewicz