Re: Web development

From: Zelphir Kaltstahl
Subject: Re: Web development
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2020 13:50:06 +0200

(If I understand correctly, this is "Re: Web development"? Changed the
subject.)

Hi Joshua!

On 05.09.20 08:15, Joshua Branson via General Guile related discussions
wrote:
> You will probably want to borrow this code about how to decode byte
> vectors in case you ever need to do any processing of POST requests:
>
> https://notabug.org/jbranso/autoassign/src/master/decode.scm
>

> It should probably be included in the guile src.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Joshua
>
> P.S.  I did not create that file.  I just found it elsewhere.

Thanks for that code, it can be quite useful!

I am trying to create some examples for web development currently.
Perhaps I can get that far, that I decode byte vectors in query
parameter values.

--
repositories: https://notabug.org/ZelphirKaltstahl