Re: [Greg Troxel] guile-pg 0.47 bug report

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: [Greg Troxel] guile-pg 0.47 bug report
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2020 19:45:14 -0400

() Greg Troxel <gdt@ir.bbn.com>
() Sun, 07 Jun 2015 07:30:26 -0400

   not sure how or what the whole guile-user thing means.....

It means that my email (and my email response record, ahem) is
unreliable, and that it's better to get bug reports archived
more reliably, that's all.  Note, i've set reply-to there.

In any case, thanks to your prompting, i've done:

 http://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/guile-pg.git/commit/?h=p&id=a466c86cd2989d2

Let me know if that's still unclear.