Re: vlog about Guile

From: randomlooser
Subject: Re: vlog about Guile
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2020 08:39:36 +0100

Il giorno ven, 13/11/2020 alle 18.48 -0500, Thien-Thi Nguyen ha
scritto:

> () randomlooser <randomlooser@riseup.net>
> () Thu, 12 Nov 2020 10:37:36 +0100
>

> https://peertube.social/videos/watch/playlist/03ebdbfb-7285-4d1f-8787-01de111a6d6d
>
> Just watched them.  Nice.  Keep up the good work.

Thank you, I appreciate that

> Of course, i
> was (only) slightly disappointed not to see Emacs in action,
> but... no big deal.  :-D

I'm a bit scared of Geiser because my experiences with it are not
pleasant

But surely it deserves a video, it's a subject in itself

> Could you post what programs you used to create the video?

I used obs for recording the monitor where I show the terminal

I used KDEnlive for montaging

I used Syncthing for transferring the files containing the shooting of
my face talking from the phone to the pc. Now I'm mumbling that rsync
would be probably faster, the files tend to be quite large

That's all