Re: Unbound variable warning/exception

From: Massimiliano Gubinelli
Subject: Re: Unbound variable warning/exception
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2020 17:30:44 +0100

Thanks, there is indeed some interesting and useful code there.

However I would prefer not to make large changes in this moment.  I removed
most of the warnings by proper use of modules but we still have some circular
dependencies among modules and these are sources of some warning which for the
moment I just want to silence. I think as long as they are warnings there
should be the option to suppress them. There is no error in the code, but the
current way circular module dependence in guile is handled does not recognize
it...

Best,
Max