Re: is there a way to serialize hash tables?

From: Linus Björnstam
Subject: Re: is there a way to serialize hash tables?
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2020 13:10:03 +0100

Alex and I got the speed of guile-json up to about 19megs a second under guile
3 on a 4 year old intel i5, which may or may not be adequate for your needs,
Tim.

I have some code I wrote during that spurt that preforms slightly better than
guile-json in general (about 3-4% on my machine. Alex could not repeat those
numbers) an on files with many large strings in particular (10% in extreme
cases).  If that is interesting I could put it online somewhere. The
functioning code is a derivate work of guile-json, so the GPL applies.

--
  Linus Björnstam