Re: vlog about Guile

From: Amin Bandali
Subject: Re: vlog about Guile
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 09:23:38 -0500

Hello,

Joshua Branson writes:

> I would love to figure out how to make playlists.  Everytime I try to
> make a playlist on hardlimit, I can't seem to figure it out.
>
> Is there something that I'm missing?

You should be able to create playlists via
https://video.hardlimit.com/my-account/video-playlists.
Indeed, it seems like you've already created a 'GNU Guix' playlist
under the the_gnu_guy channel account.

To add videos to a playlist, you have to open each video page, and to
the bottom right of the video player, there should be a "Save" button
which you can click and choose playlists to add the video to.

Hope this helps.