Guile Hacker Handbook - Character sets

From: Jérémy Korwin-Zmijowski
Subject: Guile Hacker Handbook - Character sets
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 20:54:22 +0100

Dear Guilers !

I happily managed to find some time to write a new chapter for the Guile Hacker
Handbook !

https://jeko.frama.io/en/char-sets.html

It deals with char-sets, something new to me. The exercise was fun, I liked how
convenient it is to play with these data type.

As always, I would be glad to start a conversation around my code snippets, the
handbook, test driven development, or whatever linked to Guile ! :-)

The next chapter will probably introduce macros (syntax-rules) !

For those who missed it, I am also starting a work towards a guile-ide.el for
Emacs.

https://framagit.org/Jeko/guile-ide

Actually it's just a set of extensions I use (or will) and some feature I would
like it to provide. I plan to engage with the Emacs team to see how we can work
together to enhance the Guile hacking experience !

Thank you !
Cheers !

Jérémy
--
Envoyé de mon appareil Android avec Courriel K-9 Mail. Veuillez excuser ma
brièveté.