Re: Guile Hacker Handbook - Character sets

From: Jérémy Korwin-Zmijowski
Subject: Re: Guile Hacker Handbook - Character sets
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 12:23:54 +0100

Le jeudi 18 février 2021 à 22:56 +0100, Zelphir Kaltstahl a écrit :
> Hello Jeremy!

Hi Zelphir!

> I am looking forward to seeing a new chapter of your handbook,
> especially, if there is more stuff that explains macros and how to
> get
> something useful done with macros. : )

Thank you for your support.
Macros are a wide topic, I will start with a syntax-rule to make use of
srfi-64 more attractive to me ! ;)

The "test-begin" "test-****" "test-end" feels too much procedural to me
haha

> There is guile-studio as well:
> https://guix.gnu.org/en/packages/guile-studio-0.1.0-1.93622e7/

I did read about it on the mailing list ! Hopefully we are
complementary. ;)

Jérémy