Re: test-equal: actual returned value is #f when tested expression raise

From: Jérémy Korwin-Zmijowski
Subject: Re: test-equal: actual returned value is #f when tested expression raises execption
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2021 13:09:30 +0100

Hi Divoplade,

Thank you for your explanation. I might not have put enough emphase on my issue.

When you said:

"However,
since now there's a char-sets.scm, it can use the module and find the
function, and everything works correctly."

My concern here is that I did not defined the procedure in the module. It's
empty.

Jérémy

--
Envoyé de mon appareil Android avec Courriel K-9 Mail. Veuillez excuser ma
brièveté.