Re: Guile Potluck 2021

From: Linus Björnstam
Subject: Re: Guile Potluck 2021
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2021 22:14:43 +0100

Hi Guilers!

I found some code I wrote while drunk. I had completely forgotten about it, but
found it a fun little exercise. I would argue that falls under the "neglected
library" category.

Anyway: It implements python-style generators, with yield and, more
importantly, yield-from:

https://git.sr.ht/~bjoli/awesome-coroutine-generators

I tried to extend it while sober. It didn't work, so be warned  I guess. The
code is somewhat a mess, but short enough to be understandable.
Best regards
  Linus Björnstam