Re: Guile + SWIG

From: David Pirotte
Subject: Re: Guile + SWIG
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021 18:11:04 -0300

Hello Paul,

> So guile 2.2 is in the bag - and I'm pleased about that. Soon I will
> be looking at converting guile-gtk scripts to guile-gnome.

Consider using guile-gi or g-golf instead, guile-gnome is
unmaintained.

If you are interested to chat about this and ask others, join us on
#guile (freenode), both the guile-gi author (Mike Grant) and myself are
there, and though not many yet, we have a few users 'each side', who
might be able to help as well ...

David

Guile-GI
        https://github.com/spk121/guile-gi