Re: Python-on-guile

From: Linus Björnstam
Subject: Re: Python-on-guile
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 22:41:46 +0200

Hurra!

I noticed a couple.of weeks ago that declarative modules made it possible for
me to stop using define-syntax-rule to force stupid inlining of code. The cross
module inlining branch will make that even nicer. I can write cleaner code and
get better error messages :)

Guile has been going in a very nice direction for some time!
--
  Linus Björnstam