guile studio

From: Adriano Peluso
Subject: guile studio
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 13:53:54 +0200

In this picture you can see in the minibuffer
the writing:"Cannot open load file: File o directory non esistente,
Ivy"

https://0x0.st/-2PK.png

and in the terminal where I launched guile studio:

$ guile-studio
Gtk-Message: 13:49:52.811: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module"
Gtk-Message: 13:49:52.811: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module"

Also, guile studio shows an empty window containing the *scratch*
buffer

this is quite different from the image I see on the web site
https://elephly.net/guile-studio/

Is this expected ?

I'm running Ubuntu 20.04 and Guix on top of it and of course guile
studio is installed with Guix

Is this expected ?

Thanks