Re: Demanding Interoperability to Strengthen the Free (Libre) Web: Intro

From: Vivien Kraus
Subject: Re: Demanding Interoperability to Strengthen the Free (Libre) Web: Introducing DISFLUID
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 11:09:51 +0200

Hello,

Le samedi 31 juillet 2021 à 10:58 +0200, Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide a
écrit :
> Maybe some hacks I needed for my (unfinished) implementation of the
> downloadmesh can be useful to you:

The "missing headers" were missing in Guile, but I added them for my
server (I did it with declare-header!, whereas you used declare-opaque-
header!, but we had the same idea).

The lack of unicode support is more of a concern for me, and something
has to happen on Guile’s side. This is why I submitted a patch.