Re: Announcement stis-engine

From: Stefan Israelsson Tampe
Subject: Re: Announcement stis-engine
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 19:31:51 +0200

Have just added serialisations of the following to the c-code serializer,
1) struct and classes
2) hasmaps of type eq? eqv? and equal?
3) lambdas

These are tricky to get right, especially hashmaps looked like it was
impossible, my solution is a bit imprecise, but can
be improved upon.

So now this works,

define h1 (make-hash-table))
(hash-set! h1 "/home/stis/src/guile-persist/a.scm" 0)

(define h2 (make-hash-table))
(hashq-set! h2 0 "/home/stis/src/guile-persist/a.scm")

(define (f x) (lambda (y) (+ x y)))

(pk ((atom-load-bv (atom-dump-bv (f 1) #:j 1 #:eq-map h2 #:equal-map h1
#:do-lam #t)
         #:j   1
         #:map h2) 2))