[ANN] guile-plotutils 1.0.1

From: Mike Gran
Subject: [ANN] guile-plotutils 1.0.1
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 13:42:06 -0800

Hello All-

I'm pleased to announce a new release of guile-plotutils, a Guile
binding to the venerable GNU Plotutils plotting and graphing library.
If you want to make graphs that look like you went to university in
the 1990s, this is the library for you.

Since this depends on an install of GNU Plotutils, and since GNU
Plotutils is not always installed with its shared libraries, you may
have to look for packages such as 'libplot-dev' on Ubuntu to get the
right dependency.  It definitely won't work on Cygwin.

This is a new attempt at a standalone project, so its packaging and
autoconfigury might not be 100% ready for prime time.

For Release 1.0.1 - Dec 8, 2021
      - split into a standalone project instead of living in my fork
        of GNU Plotutils

The canonical homepage is
  https://lonelycactus.com/guile-plotutils.html

The git repo is at
  https://github.com/spk121/guile-plotutils

The tarball can be found at

https://github.com/spk121/guile-plotutils/releases/download/1.0.1/guile_plotutils-1.0.1.tar.gz

For a JavaScript-free download, the tarball is alternately at
  https://lonelycactus.com/tarball/guile_plotutils-1.0.1.tar.gz

SHA256
  d93068400bb5fbaf73ef4afd3fd22104cbec6d25e85f774afcef3756ce2f4464

Thanks,
  Mike Gran