OpenSCAD on Lisp?

From: Jacob Hrbek
Subject: OpenSCAD on Lisp?
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 21:47:10 +0000

I got a 3D printer and i want to use OpenSCAD to program the objects for
interpretation for fabrication, but the OpenSCAD (https://openscad.org)
uses C-style syntax which is for this kind of development really
annoying to use -> Is there any lisp (preferably scheme) that integrates
with the backend for me to use lisp for the designs?

Or really anything relevant is appreciated if it gets me closer to this
kind of development is appreciated and i am willing to write code.

--
Jacob Hrbek