Re: setting breakpoints at the repl

From: Jose Antonio Ortega Ruiz
Subject: Re: setting breakpoints at the repl
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 01:28:45 +0000

On Sat, Dec 25 2021, zx spectrumgomas wrote:

>   Hello. I tried and I think it works if first you load foo.scm . I'm in
> Manjaro:

Oh, thanks a lot for trying... i was loading/compiling the file always
with geiser, so i guess i'm doing something there that precludes
breakpoints from working, i'll check!

thanks again,
jao
--
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach,