Re: setting breakpoints at the repl

From: Jose A. Ortega Ruiz
Subject: Re: setting breakpoints at the repl
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 23:41:00 +0000

On Sun, Dec 26 2021, Jérémy Korwin-Zmijowski wrote:

> Le 20/12/2021 à 08:06, Jose A. Ortega Ruiz a écrit :

[...]

> Hello Jao !
>
> This is really great news and I will be happy to play with it. ;)

Thank you!  The latest released versions of guile and geiser-guile
already contain support for using ,bt, ,error and ,q from the Dbg
buffer; it's not super-exciting, but i think it's an improvement.
There's also that evaluations/compliations are async, so interruptible
(e.g. with C-c C-i), which falls in the same "niceness ballpark", i
think.

Unfortunately, i keep being unable to set breakpoints (even the advise
received so far), not even in a simple CLI outside geiser, so i haven't
been able to improve that aspect yet.

Cheers,
jao
--
Rewards and punishments are the lowest form of education.
 -Chuang-Tzu, philosopher (4th c. BCE)