Guile alternative to GCODE?

From: Jacob Hrbek
Subject: Guile alternative to GCODE?
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2021 09:21:04 +0000

I am looking for a library that can either:
a) Be implemented to generate GCODE (sub-optimal)
b) Is capable of generating instructions for a CNC machines in a way
that is superior to GCODE

To replace my GCODE usage on my 3D printer with a GNU Guile as GCODE is
functionless and unreadable language.

e.g. https://tplang.org in Javascript

The main motivation for this is to generate a build output that can be
optimized per fabrication method e.g. if my model is fabricated on ender
3 (3D printer) then apply optimization settings or designing CNC mods
that automatically adjust the fabricating settings on installation to
declare fabrication reproducibility to avoid debugging.

--
-- Jacob Hrbek