Re: GuileScript 0.0.0 released

From: Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide
Subject: Re: GuileScript 0.0.0 released
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 10:05:13 +0100

…
> https://github.com/aconchillo/guilescript
>
> Comments, suggestions, patches and full rewrites are welcomed. :-)

That’s really cool!

I currently use biwascheme¹ for simple tools,² and it would be great to
be able to move from it to Guile, because biwascheme breaks Scheme’s
scoping.

It might be pretty hard to really get this right, though. There’s some
existing work for the compile with the full runtime:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-devel/2021-10/msg00018.html

¹: https://www.biwascheme.org/
²: https://www.draketo.de/software/vorlesung-netztechnik#nummer-zu-sprache

Best wishes,