GuileScript 0.1.0 released

From: Aleix Conchillo Flaqué
Subject: GuileScript 0.1.0 released
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 10:31:27 -0800

Hi,

I'm happy to announce GuileScript 0.1.0. A part from some bug fixes this
version adds very primitive support to call object methods, basically:

    (.method obj arg1 ... argN)

which will become

    obj.method(arg1, ... , argN)

https://github.com/aconchillo/guilescript

With this and a few other changes I have been able to achieve my original
goal of using GuileScript to create a Mac Scripting little application. So,
I created a new project where you can see it in action:

https://github.com/aconchillo/gas

This is all very basic and there are tons of things to do but all super fun.

Happy hacking!

Aleix