Re: [ANN] Scheme-GNUnet 0.2 released

From: Keith Wright
Subject: Re: [ANN] Scheme-GNUnet 0.2 released
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2022 15:39:05 -0500

Maxime Devos <maximedevos@telenet.be> writes:

> The source code can be found at <https://git.gnunet.org/gnunet-scheme.git/>,

> I can send a copy of the manual (PDF, HTML or TeXmacs) by mail if desired.

Would it not be easier to put the documentation in the same place
as the source code?  (Possibly in a separate directory)

As a proponent of literate programming (cf Knuth), I think the
human readable documentation is part of the source code.
An onle machine readable program, even if it is in some "high level"
language, is really no better than a binary "blob", which
could be de-compiled.

I hope the offer to send copies by email, if desired, means you
will send it to anyone who requests it.

Please don't send a big wad of bytes to the mailing list,
even if one person desires it.

   -- Keith