Re: Newbie thoughts on Guile Hall + Guix

From: Olivier Dion
Subject: Re: Newbie thoughts on Guile Hall + Guix
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2022 09:13:49 -0500

On Wed, 09 Feb 2022, Blake Shaw <blake@nonconstructivism.com> wrote:

> Perhaps a survey is due.

I believe that a roadmap for the future of Guile is due.  There were
discussions last months on the mailing list for recruting a new
maintainer and perhaps making a group of hackers to develop Guile.  I
don't know if things will get concretize some days -- I believe that
many of us are busy with our works/studies -- but when it does, I will
be there to give time back to this project and community.

A survey would certainly help to find what's lacking in the development
environment for the users, and that could be the first step of this
roadmap.

--
Olivier Dion
Polymtl