Re: code review request

From: Vijay Marupudi
Subject: Re: code review request
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 11:36:26 -0500

> I get a result I don't understand: this return 2 values

Reading the source code, the second value is an implementation detail,
keeping track of the visited directories.

> One is expected, it's the one I wanted to produce

Great! I would ignore the second value, because it is a by product of
the recursive implementation of file-system-fold, where it passes the
visited list to recursive invocations of itself.

~ Vijay