Re: guile 2.0 and slib build procedure: cache bug?

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: Re: guile 2.0 and slib build procedure: cache bug?
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 15:05:47 -0500

Mikael Djurfeldt <mikael@djurfeldt.com> writes:

> Hi Greg!
>
> The procedure module-export-all! was introduced in 2.0.1.
>
> It appears that the guile.init (which is distributed with slib, not guile)
> which you are using requires guile 2.0.1.

Thanks for replying.

Sorry, I wasn't precise and meant the 2.0 branch, and in fact I am using
2.0.14.  It has module-export-all!, and when thre is no compiled file
everything works as it should.  BUt with the compiled file, something
goes wrong.

I guess this is just "2.0.14's complier has a bug, or slib's code
invokes unefined bahavior", and since it doesn't happen with the latest
2.2.x there's nothing much that can be (or should be) done.