Re: Question about an error with ports

From: Chris Vine
Subject: Re: Question about an error with ports
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2022 00:10:36 +0000

On Fri, 11 Mar 2022 20:49:53 +0100
Maxime Devos <maximedevos@telenet.be> wrote:
> Chris Vine schreef op vr 11-03-2022 om 18:13 [+0000]:
> > code has changed.  I have yet to re-equip my tests to test the write and
> > display procedures,
>
> Those aren't rewritten in Scheme (yet?).

I believe not.  Unfortunately this kind of thing is not well
documented: I think you are expected to read through the source code
yourself.  On doing so, the write and display procedures still seem to
be implemented in write.c.  Of course I could have missed something.

This leads onto your response about the read procedure.  Your
explanation seems like the right one.

Chris