Re: Indentation with inline comments in Emacs

From: Zelphir Kaltstahl
Subject: Re: Indentation with inline comments in Emacs
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 10:49:21 +0000

Hello Jérémy!

On 4/16/22 16:57, Jérémy Korwin-Zmijowski wrote:
Yo Zelphir,

I would replace numbers with a constant name which avoid the need for comments.

Sorry, not an Emacs solution. I just keep comments for outside context.

Cheers!

This is an idea. I'll consider that approach!

I have the same indentation issue though, when I use #||# comments for arguments, which are not keyword arguments, but I want to hint what they are used for. One could argue, that I should rewrite the called function to use keyword arguments, or, if it is a library function, I should wrap it. Hmmm. Maybe that's a valid point.

Thanks for the input!
Zelphir

--
repositories: https://notabug.org/ZelphirKaltstahl