Re: LSP Server for Scheme (and more ...)

From: r . herdt
Subject: Re: LSP Server for Scheme (and more ...)
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 06:42:04 +0000

Am 16.06.2022 22:12 schrieb (:
Wonderful project! I was thinking about this for a while, and today
whereiseveryone on #guix mentioned the possibility. The idea they had
was to hook up Geiser's backend Guile code to an LSP frontend. Would
that be workable?

Thanks. That could possibly work, actually I took lots of inspiration from geiser. One would have to write some sort of adapter code to translate between geiser's produced data structures (z.B. s-expr) that elisp consumes to LSP's JSON-based data structures. I will give some thought to it.