Re: The Spritely Institute publishes A Scheme Primer (the long-requested

From: Blake Shaw
Subject: Re: The Spritely Institute publishes A Scheme Primer (the long-requested "Guile tutorial"?)
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 05:07:01 +0700

Wow I'm just now looking through this and it looks amazing.

It's great that there is finally something that shows idiomatic
extra-scheme practices from the outset (things not in the core spec but
widely implemented like pattern matching) and gets straight into the goods
by concluding with a simple interepreter. Have already sent to some friends
who have been wanting to learn. Hope this becomes hit, can't wait to read
it myself!