Re: [EXT] What do you use to make HTTP requests?

From: Aleix Conchillo Flaqué
Subject: Re: [EXT] What do you use to make HTTP requests?
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2022 10:18:17 -0700

Same, also to not have to add an additional dependency.

A bit offtopic, but in guile-oauth someone suggested to pass an http
request procedure to one of the functions (use guile's http-request by
default) so internally guile-oauth would use whatever the user passed, if
anything. I think that's a good and flexible idea if you build libraries.

Aleix