Re: Looking for graph library

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: Looking for graph library
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2022 12:51:43 +0200

David Pirotte <david@altosw.be> writes:

>> Can you recommend any library for working with graphs (I did not find
>> it in srfi and mailing list). Almost what I need to have in graphviz
>> bindings, but there are no predicate functions and the like.
>
> In addition to the answers from Maxime and Ricardo ... I searched
> because I thought guile has(had) a graphviz binding somewhere, here is
> what I found
>
>       https://reposcope.com/man/en/3guile/gv

Yes, graphviz comes with Guile bindings.  Since they don’t provide a
Guile module you need to define a module like this:

(define-module (libgv)
  #:export (digraph node edge layout render setv))

(load-extension "libgv_guile" "SWIG_init")

These bindings are not very useful for anything beyond visualizing
graphs, though.

--
Ricardo