Re: map-par slower than map

From: Damien Mattei
Subject: Re: map-par slower than map
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2022 09:23:12 +0100

it just an idea, but i explore the way to fork() my code,use some shared
memory (for the minterms vector) to get more system ressource (CPUs), i did
not find the equivalent to fork() under unix in Guile or an API to manage
shared memory (like in unix) but i read that C and guile can be used
together:
https://www.gnu.org/software/guile/manual/html_node/Combining-with-C.html
but i can not find any example, is there a place i can find more
documentation and tutorials about that ?

Best Regards,
Damien