Creating a Vtable in C

From: 5c667a3
Subject: Creating a Vtable in C
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2022 21:16:04 +0000

Hello all,

I'm currently looking for a way to create a vtable in C,
to pass it then to the existing guile-function below to create a struct value
in C:
(which I then want to pass to guile)

scm_make_struct(SCM vtable, SCM tail_size, SCM init_list) or
the alternatives.

I think older guile versions there was scm_make_vtable_vtable.
Also I tried the C-function scm_struct_vtable from the current version.

Currently I have in C a struct type event and a vector of events.
I aim for having some function get_next_event in C and a Scheme wrapper
function for it.

Thank you for any help and suggestions.

Regards,Rael