Re: letrec semantics

From: Alexander Asteroth
Subject: Re: letrec semantics
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 18:24:48 +0100

Dear Taylan,

thanks for pointing me to the use of letrec* in this case. The case
though was meant as an example to illustrate the problem. I'm currently
implementing an R5RS interpreter and was unsure if I can handle letrec
as illustrated below in the second case or if I need to implement it as
guile does.

Cheers,
Alex

>>> scheme@(guile-user)> (define a #nil)