guile-jwt 0.3.0 released

From: Aleix Conchillo Flaqué
Subject: guile-jwt 0.3.0 released
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2022 10:16:05 -0800

Hi,

I'm happy to announce guile-jwt 0.3.0. This is a minor release that
replaces industria with guile-gcrypt. The future plan is to extend
guile-gcrypt so we can support JWK and others.

* About

guile-jwt is a JSON Web Token module for Guile. JSON Web Tokens are an
open, industry standard (RFC 7519) method for representing claims securely
between two parties. guile-jwt allows you to decode, verify and generate
JWT.

* Download

Compressed sources and a GPG detached signature[*]:

https://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/guile-jwt/guile-jwt-0.3.0.tar.gz
https://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/guile-jwt/guile-jwt-0.3.0.tar.gz.sig

[*] To verify download both files and then run:

   gpg --keyserver keys.openpgp.org \
        --recv-keys 7CEC5511C8D057A9EF17470C54D4CC6FFC7468F4

   gpg --verify guile-jwt-0.3.0.tar.gz.sig

* Changes since 0.2.0

https://github.com/aconchillo/guile-jwt/blob/master/NEWS

Bugs and comments can be reported at